Together, we push technological boundaries every day!
Ebusco is an award-winning, innovative developer and manufacturer of zero emission electric buses, a leader in public transport. With our latest addition, the Ebusco 3.0, we are best-in-class in terms of Total Cost of Ownership, range, weight and number of passengers. In October 2021, Ebusco went public to realise its growth ambitions. Will you join our team? Grow with us and realise your own ambitions too!
For the position of Customer Service Representative, we are looking for a person who has experience in handling service questions and can conduct conversations in a constructive manner. Within the Aftersales team, you are the main point of contact for our customers, service partners and our field staff, for questions about repairs and implementation work. You are also responsible for the planning of the department and open work orders of service work. Ebusco is a growing company with promising market prospects in which you can grow. Are you someone who knows how to convey information to internal and external customers in a clear and pleasant manner? Then let us hear from you!
What will you do?
- Provide the highest level of customer service;
- Frequent contact with customers to manage expectations;
- Categorise and record incoming customer requests based on an overall Q&A;
- Create a sales order for outbound ordering of parts and services;
- Do basic level troubleshooting via phone/email when possible, using provided documentation;
- Check data entry accurately and efficiently using various computer programmes and follow up with appropriate colleague;
- If necessary, create and assign work orders to the field team and provide customer feedback on what was done;
- Scheduling Field Service Engineers to required locations in consultation with your supervisor;
- Communicating with the customer and service partners to ensure all information and supplies are in place to perform the required task;
- Scheduling maintenance/repair work with the customer and the lead engineer.
- You provide timely periodic reports on results to the manager and customer;
- You identify risks and then know how to take appropriate action.
Telephone and/or administrative work experience in customer service is a must.
- Structured and a pro at planning and keeping an overview;
- Very good English and Dutch skills, both written and oral, French is a plus;
- MS Office skills;
- Multitasking is your second nature and you have a proactive attitude;
- Ability to work under deadlines and communicate with people at all levels;
- The desire and ability to communicate directly with customers and conduct correspondence in a professional and courteous manner.
We offer you the chance to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a friendly team of more than 500 driven and ambitious professionals. You will get plenty of challenge, freedom and room for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary in line with your experience and position and excellent fringe benefits.
Ebusco is a pioneer and frontrunner in the development of electric buses, charging systems and associated ecosystem and was the first European manufacturer to receive European type approval for electric buses. Ebusco has developed a truly innovative gamechanger in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a 27% weight reduction and a range of up to 700 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers equivalence with diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety and more space for passengers. Innovative ideas, uninhibited enthusiasm coupled with years of knowledge and experience enable us to make technically advanced, future-proof buses. Besides satisfied customers, these buses have already won us several awards over the years, including the Automotive Innovation Award, Automotive Brand Contest, JEC composites Innovation award and the Red Dot Design Award.In a few years’ time, all bus transport in cities will have to be emission-free; Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. To maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are!
Then get in touch using the application form below.
We are looking forward to it!
Watch our video to see what we are so proud of.