For the position of a Customer Service Coordinator we are looking for a person who has experience handling service requests and can engage in conversations in a constructive way. Within the Customer Focus team, you will be the main point of contact for our customers, service partner and our field service mechanics, for questions regarding repairs and implementation activities. You are also responsible for the planning of the department and the outstanding workorders of service activities. Ebusco is a growing company with a promising market perspective in which you can grow along. Are you someone who knows how to communicate information in a clear and pleasant way to your internal and external customers? Then let us hear from you!
What are you going to do?
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Frequent contact with the customers to manage expectations.
- Categorize and register incoming requests from customers based on a general Q&A
- Create sales order for outgoing order of parts and services
- Do a basic-level problem solving over the phone/email if possible, using the documentation provided.
- Monitor data entry accurately and efficiently by using various computer programs and following up with your right colleague
- When necessary Create and allocate workorders to the field team and follow them up with the feedback to the customer on what was done
- Planning of Field service Mechanics to the desired locations in consultation with your supervisor
- Manage a team of Customer service representative
- Communicate with the customer, service partners, etc. to ensure that all the info and necessities are present to complete the task required
- Plan maintenance/repair activities together with the customer and lead Mechanics
- You provide timely periodic reports to the manager and the customer about the results.
- You identify the risks and then know how to take the right actions.
What are we looking for?
- Phone and / or administrative work experience in Customer Service is a must have
- Structured and a pro in planning and keeping overview (with or without a system)
- Very good English and Dutch skills, written and verbal, French or another European language would be a plus
- MS Office skills, experience with a ticketing system would be helpful
- Multitasking is your second nature and you have a pro-active mindset
- Ability to work under deadlines and interact with people at all levels
- Desire and ability to interact directly with customers and carry out correspondences in a professional and courteous manner
- Flexible working hours
- Affinity with technology
- Organizational and Balanced personality
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a pleasant team of driven and ambitious professionals. You get enough challenge and freedom and the room for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and function, excellent secondary employment conditions and a delicious lunch with all your colleagues.
EBUSCO® ZERO EMISSION 100% ELECTRIC is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. By 2025, all bus transport in cities within Europe must be emission-free, Ebusco anticipated this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to be able to maintain this position and to meet the demand that is to come, the workforce will continue to grow considerably in the coming years.
At the end of 2016, ING joined as a shareholder to help shape the company’s further growth.
Are you as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?! Apply now!
We are looking forward to it!