For the position of Contract Specialist, we are looking for an enthusiastic employee who is proactive and decisive. You are administratively strong, structured, accurate and enjoy working in an innovative and technical environment.
What will you do
- You will be involved in the administrative process of concluding contracts with international key partners and suppliers;
- You will be responsible for gathering internal information regarding contract specifications;
- You will organize meetings, participate in contract negotiations and administrating;
- You continuously interact with internal stakeholders and are good at chasing information;
- You will support the Contract Manager with administrative work.
- You have a minimum of MBO work and thinking level and preferably have legal affinity.
- You preferably have 0-3 years of work experience in a similar position;
- You are available 32-40 hours per week;
- You have an excellent command of Dutch and English languages, German or French is bonus.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office;
- You have a hands-on mentality and function well in a dynamic environment;
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a team of more than 300 driven and ambitious professionals. You will get enough challenge and freedom and room for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position and excellent benefits.
EBUSCO® is a pioneer in electric bus transportation and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European Type Approval for electric buses. Ebusco has developed a truly innovative gamechanger in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% and a range of up to 575km on a single charge. Ebusco offers buses that can completely replace a diesel bus, but without emissions and with a lower Total Cost of Ownership. Among other things, Ebusco won the prestigious and internationally renowned Automotive Brand Contest. In a number of years' time, all bus transport in cities within Europe will have to be emission-free; Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically ahead of its competitors. In order to maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Do you want to participate in ZERO EMISSION, 100% ELECTRIC?
Please contact us using the application form below.
We are looking for forward to see you!