EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100% in-house design!
Together we push the technological limits every day!
Ebusco is an award-winning, innovative developer and manufacturer of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport business. With our latest development, the Ebusco 3.0, we are the best in our class in terms of Total Cost of Ownership, range, weight, and number of passengers. In October 2021, Ebusco went to the Stock Exchange to realize our growth ambitions. Come and join our team, grow with us and realize your own ambitions too!
For the position of Configuration Engineer, we are looking for someone who can independently roll out Configuration Management in the organization and is the guardian for the configuration of our buses. You have extensive knowledge of the importance of configuration control in business processes and internal information flow.
In this role you are the center of all documentation flow and control. You are responsible for setting up the configuration management methodology and ensuring all product development correctly controls the configurations of our products. You ensure that all changes to the product configuration are traceable and all related information is uniquely documented (single source of truth). This covers the interaction with our strategic partners.
What you will be doing as Configuration Engineer
You implement and maintain all Configuration Management activities that enable product configuration documentation to be consistently safeguarded, made accessible and used for development, production and after sales;
- You organize and manage data structure for the Engineering organization;
- You manage all configurations of all bus variants and all component specifications and other technical documents for both customers and suppliers;
- You support setting up and manage the Product Life cycle Management (PLM) system and Technical Documentation;
- You organize and manage the release and Change Management processes.
- You have completed a Bachelor study in Engineering or Business Administration;
- You have relevant work experience in a technical and dynamic environment;
- You have knowledge of product structures and related documentation;
- You have knowledge of business processes;
- You have knowledge of quality management systems (ISO9001 and ISO14001);
- You are critical of your own work, but also that of others;
- You have knowledge of modern PLM and logistics (ERP) systems;
- You have a good command of spoken and written Dutch and English.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic, and internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic team of over 700 passionate and ambitious professionals. You will receive sufficient challenge, freedom, and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position, and excellent employee benefits.
EBUSCO® is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Since October 2021, Ebusco has been listed on the Euronext stock exchange in Amsterdam (symbol: EBUS). Ebusco has developed a truly innovative game-changer in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% and a range of up to 575 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers equivalents to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety, and more space for passengers. In recent years, the Ebusco 3.0 has been honored with the Automotive Brand Contest, JEC composite award and Automotive Innovation award, among others. In a few years’ time all bus transport in the cities of Europe will have to be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. To maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Please contact us via the application form below.
We look forward to your application!
Watch our video to see what we are so proud of.