Are you inspired by driving the transition to future sustainable transport of public? And do you want to work for a fast growing and dynamic company and help us keep up the good work to stay in front of our competitors in the electrical bus market? Then we need you!
For the position of Configuration Engineer we are looking for someone who can independently roll out Configuration Management in the organization and is the guardian for the configuration of our buses. You have extensive knowledge of the importance of configuration control in the business processes and internal information flow.
In this role you are the center of all documentation flow and control. You are responsible for setting up the configuration management methodology and ensuring all product development correctly controls the configurations of our products. You ensure that all changes to the product configuration are traceable and all related information is uniquely documented (single source of truth). This covers the interaction with our strategic partners.
How are you going to do that
- You implement and maintain all Configuration Management activities that enable product configuration documentation to be consistently safeguarded, made accessible and used for development, production and after sales.
- You organise and manage data structure for the Engineering organisation
- You manage all configurations of all bus variants and all component specifications and other technical documents for both customers and suppliers.
- You support setting up and manage the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system and Technical Documentation.
- You organise and manage the release and Change Management processes
- You have completed a Bachelor study in Engineering or Business Administration;
- You have relevant work experience in a technical and dynamic environment;
- You have knowledge of product structures and related documentation;
- You have knowledge of business processes;
- You have knowledge of quality management systems (ISO9001 and ISO14001);
- You are critical of your own work, but also that of others;
- You have knowledge of modern PLM and logistics (ERP) systems;
- You have a good command of spoken and written Dutch and English;
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a pleasant team of around 200 passionate and ambitious professionals. You get enough challenge and freedom and the room for further growth in your career. Depending on your knowledge and skills, it is possible to own your own project in which we will support and challenge you.
Ebusco is a Dutch company, focused on the development and sales of full electric buses. Ebusco’s work is all about people. It is our goal to contribute to a better living environment by enabling reliable, sustainable, emission-free and affordable public transport. We love the transition to sustainable transport!
Ebusco has developed a truly innovative game changer in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% (!) And a range of up to 500 km with one charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers similarities to diesel buses, but without emissions and high fuel costs. Immediately after this launch, Ebusco’s brand name and reputation exceeded global expectations and recently also won the prestigious and internationally renowned Automotive Brand Contest.
Are you as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are ?! Please apply, we’re looking forward to it!