For the position of CAD and DMU Engineer within the Mechanical Engineering Department we are looking for a CAD Engineer to participate in our challenging, time constrained projects in a dynamic environment.
What are you going to do?
In this role you will be focused on executing diverse CAD activities and being the central DMU officer for part of our bus lines. You are familiar with diverse CAD principles in 3D, 2D and familiar with PLM and ERP systems. You will be the central point in managing the digital truth of our busses.
How are you going to do that?
- Be in control of the DMU, the digital architecture of our bus lines;
- Monitor and ensure the health of the CAD files. You approach Engineers within the team to shape their way of working;
- Taking the lead in Release Management in PLM;
- Support in the definition of the CAD and PLM workspace;
- You will be a central point of contact for CAD related questions within the team;
- You support the Engineering management and team in providing an up to date status overview of the DMU;
- You know about the main project delivery deadlines and support these in your activities;
- Setup and support the administrative activities related to the projects you are a part of;
- You work closely together with the Configuration Manager and his team.
- You have completed an Associate’s degree (Dutch MBO) or Bachelor degree in Engineering preferably in an Automotive direction;
- You have affinity with CAD tools, preferably with Siemens NX;
- You are familiar with diverse CAD specific tools like interference, clearance, kinematics, etc;
- You have affinity with PLM tools, preferably with Siemens TeamCenter;
- You are driven in a speedy delivery and accurate processing;
- You have a monitoring role , you are performing conflict and clearance analysis;
- You perform weight and moment of inertia analysis;
- You perform space claim studies;
- You support the Vehicle Architect in bus concept studies.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic, and internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic team of over 500 passionate and ambitious professionals. You will receive sufficient challenge, freedom, and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position, and excellent employee benefits.
EBUSCO® is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Since October 2021, Ebusco has been listed on the Euronext stock exchange in Amsterdam (symbol: EBUS). Ebusco has developed a truly innovative game-changer in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% and a range of up to 575 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers equivalents to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety, and more space for passengers. In recent years, the Ebusco 3.0 has been honored with the Automotive Brand Contest, JEC composite award and Automotive Innovation award, among others. In a few years’ time all bus transport in the cities of Europe will have to be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. To maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Please contact us via the application form below.
We look forward to your application!
Watch our video to see what we are so proud of.