EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100% in-house design!
Together we push the technological limits every day!
Ebusco is an award winning innovative developer and manufacturer of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport business. With its latest arrival the Ebusco 3.0 we are best in class in Total Cost of Ownership, range, weight and number of passengers. But there’s more to come….and you can be part of our quest.
As a cybersecurity engineer, you protect our organization and products from potential hackers and cyber-attack. You will be defining cybersecurity requirements and will assist the organization and product development in implementing them.
What you will be doing as Functional Safety Engineer:
- Establishing & promoting a strong cybersecurity culture within Ebusco;
- Designing and implementing the vehicle cyber security program at Ebusco;
- Identify assets and compile item definitions including obtaining and combining system architectures and reviewing system requirements by collaborating with system owners;
- Creating & maintaining the security case;
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems, and networks;
- Responsible for creating and managing all cybersecurity related work products;
- Performing reviews, audits and security Assessments;
- Support & perform threat analysis;
- Support in Verification & Validation work products;
- Developing cybersecurity concepts and requirements at system, hardware and software level;
- Assisting with the implementation of cybersecurity concepts and requirements;
- Working together with suppliers to ensure our standards are met with regards to cybersecurity.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering; Preferably in Computer Science, IT, Automotive, Electrical/Electronics, Mechatronics, Embedded Systems or comparable field;
- Good understanding of Systems Engineering;
- Good knowledge in ISO 21434 and UNECE R155;
- Training or Certification in ISO 21434 is a plus;
- Experienced in Ansys Medini Analyze;
- Analytical thinking, planning and organizational skills;
- Fluent in English. Knowledge in Dutch/German is a plus.
What do we expect from you?
- 0 – 3 years of relevant experience in Cybersecurity, preferably within an OEM or Tier 1 supplier;
- Proactive, capable of taking responsibilities and meeting deadlines;
- Willingness to travel when required;
- Self-motivated and team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to understand and clearly articulate technical issues;
- Basic knowledge of functional safety (ISO 26262) is a plus;
- Experience within automotive industry and development of security critical Automotive systems is advantageous.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic team of over 350 passionate and ambitious professionals. You will get sufficient challenge, freedom and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position and excellent benefits.
EBUSCO® is a pioneer in electric bus transportation and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Since October 2021, Ebusco has been listed on the Euronext in Amsterdam (symbol: EBUS). Ebusco has developed a truly innovative gamechanger in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% and a range of up to 575 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers equivalents to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety and more space for passengers. In recent years, the Ebusco 3.0 has been awarded the Automotive Brand Contest, JEC composite award and Automotive Innovation award, among others. In a number of years’ time, all bus transport in cities within Europe will have to be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Please contact us via the application form below.
We look forward to your application!
Watch our video to see what we are so proud of.