We are looking for an Application Support with a great self-starting ability to provide user support and service on system integrations. Do you want to contribute to our journey and grow with us along the way?
- Possessing specialist knowledge of operating systems, devices, applications and software;
- Providing technical support to teams within the organization, and to external clients when required;
- Assisting with systems integrations;
- Identifying and resolving technical issues;
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures;
- Managing coordination at a local and international level where required;
- Delivering regular and customized training to teams within the business;
- Preparing maintenance plans and upgrading schedules for the organization’s systems;
- Monitoring the quality of configuration and operational data
- Languages: Dutch, English;
- Intimate knowledge of an organization’s computing systems;
- Ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Listening ability and patience;
- Extraordinary customer service and relationship management experience;
- Critical thinking skills;
- Great knowledge of Windows, data models, database servers and SQL (Microsoft/Oracle);
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus;
- Basic knowledge of Linux is a plus.
EBUSCO® ZERO EMISSION 100% ELECTRIC is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive an European type approval for electric buses. By 2025, all bus transport in cities within Europe must be emission-free, Ebusco anticipated this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to be able to maintain this position, and to meet the demand that is to come, the workforce will continue to grow considerably in the coming years.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a pleasant team of around 150 passionate and ambitious professionals. You will get enough challenge, freedom and the room for further growth in your career. Depending on your knowledge and skills, it is possible to own your own project in which we will support and challenge you. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and function, excellent secondary employment conditions and a delicious lunch with all your colleagues.
Are you being triggered by this profile? Apply directly via the website!
Looking forward hearing from you!